anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Question about in app transactions when you own a game from a different region.

so i bought a digital copy of Fifa in the UAE, moved to Canada where my brother is, and activated my account as Primary on his PS4, we want to buy fifa points on his account, but we cannot see the store when you select Fifa point, it says, " there is no content, it might not be for sale yet", but on my account i can see the store. how can we resolve this if i made my issue clear. thanks

i would like basically to purchase fifa points on my North american account, but i own a different region digital copy, which forbids me from seeing the store.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...