anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 26, 2017

questions about remote play

so im going to buy a laptop soon but wanna play my ps4 games away from home but i have some stuff i didnt understand about remote play

Edit: some of my questions were answered i get that its free, u need internet connection thats good and that the length is very long but i got some new questions cuz im a noob... wired connection is connecting your ps4 via a ethernet cable to the wifi carrier? (the thing that holds the wifi in your house idk how its called) if i have a us account but live in il would that reduce the internet speed? thats all rlly



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...