anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2017

Quick question about hidden agenda . Sorry if it’s been answered .

So my wife and I really enjoyed until dawn . I handled the controller and we would make the decisions together because she doesn’t like to actually play just help with the deicisions and enjoy the story . We were excited for hidden agenda when we first saw it . My question is since it is just the two of us can we both play ? Or do we need more people. I read where it says 1-6 players but wasn’t sure if just two people playing could enjoy it or if we would enjoy it better playing single player . Thanks for any info on it .



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...