anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Random people texting me.

Hey guys, i think im just too paranoid, but still. So today Is the second time that someone random send me a message really look a like conversation. 1st one said: Hi.. didn't messaged back until i wrote hi?.. then: i found u in a people i May know, i'm just trying to find someone to talk to, how old r u?.. blah blah.. r u up to a little fun? .. i don't know.. i am afraid of hackers So i said no, ty, bye.. And blocked him.. Now, just few minutes ago different one .. hi, im just trying to find someone i could talk to.. how old r u?.. i said you r not the first one with this.. response.. r u up to a little fun?.. ah, not this sh.t again.. no ty bye.. don't remember the first one but PSN of the second one Is kaia_cookie.. my question: WTF r those people? And why they want to have fun with me? :D r those guys hackers or idk who?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...