anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Regarding the TLOU Hype: Pls fix motion sickness Naughty Dog!

Hello Guys,

I am very sad these days. Everyone hyping TLOU2 and telling me TLOU1 is soo good: A few weeks ago i started playing TLOU Remastered in 4k. After a few hours i felt like i had to puke. I noted this feeling especially during dark scenes where i was crouching with the fucking lamp having 1s movement delay cause of realism or whatsoever. Even when i think of this situations i feel miserable. I tried 60fps mode. No chance. 30 min later i had to give up. Its a shame. I love Uncharted so much.

To me: I play videogames since 1990. i could play every game except fucking Half Life 2 where i also had to puke (I was an addicted CS Gamer for 14 years so wtf was going on in HL2????). I played Uncharted 1-4 in 3 weeks. No problem at all! Hell i started Infamous:SS minutes after giving up on TLOU where the brain gets fucked with colors and movement. Of course i experienced zero problems, like always.

And now there is a new endboss to my stomach: TLOU. I read through the internet and there are many people having the same issue.

I hope ND fixes the issue with the camera or whatever it is, so everyone can play their new epic game. Pls ND!!

Tl; dr. I have to puke while playing TLOU.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...