anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Remote connection problems

Sorry if my problem has an obvious solution, but I run into trouble when setting up remote play on my desktop.

I have my PS4 in my parents' house cuz I share it with my younger brother. Since I really wanna play horizon zero dawn and Im 150km away because of work, I thought i'd give remote play a try. Thing is, when my brother goes to [remote play connection settings] - [Add device] on my acc, and gives me the numbers, when I go to use them on my desktop it says something like [connection failed] (in portuguese, so idk the exact message)

Can someone help?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...