anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Rental from Redbox is making grinding sound (PS4 Slim)

Hey all, I just had a quick question:

Basically, I rented Assassin's Creed Origins from Redbox after trying 3 different places, and when I insert the game, it makes a really loud grinding noise. The game installed, but I am too worried to run it, and play it for a prolonged period of time.

I tested 5 of my games I own and no grinding sound was there. I also happened to have a rental copy of Mafia III that I forgot to return, and the Mafia III game makes the same sound.

Is it because of the two plastic stickers that are on the middle ring of the Redbox rental disc? Is it safe to have the game run like this?

Thanks.

EDIT: Here is a video of what goes on.

Additionally, this is actually the second game I have rented from Redbox. I returned one about 2 hours ago because of the same sound. I rented this one at a totally different location. It's really weird.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...