anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2017

Samsung/PS4 signal issues

I've had the PS4 since launch, playing on the same old Samsung TV the whole time.

In the last few weeks it's had trouble maintaining the signal from the PS4, the screen will go black (with a mixture of coloured "bars" vertically up the screen) and then come back on, only to do the same thing again a few seconds later.

Like I said, this has only happened in the last few weeks, and it's become impossible to play because it won't stop.

I've tried a power cycle of the TV, new HDMI cables, using a different port for the HDMI, all to no avail.

Any ideas what has caused this? Is my TV fucked? I'm going mad trying to get this resolved (especially as I can't afford to fork out £200 for a new TV).

"Help me Reddit; you're my only hope."



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...