anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Shadow of War or Evil Within 2

Alright so this is a tough choice of me since I am a fan of both games. I played the first Shadow of Mordor and thought it was super fun. I got bored after I got beat everything but the whole Nemesis system was such a awesome innovation. I also played the Evil within years ago when it first came out and I knew it had a lot of flaws and I know the sequel isn’t technically out yet. But the first one was a really tense and fun survival horror game. I enjoyed the monsters and combat it was fun and really felt tense. The story was ehhh but the gameplay made up for it. What is the better choice ?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...