anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2017

Sharefactory videos not playable on timeline

When i used to share videos i'd made in sharefactory they showed up on the timeline for others to watch. Now they just show a box "saying" i created a video, but you can't click on it and watch. I'm uploading them to my youtube, as others do and i can still watch their vidz they have shared.

What with all the changes and privacy updates, is there something i need to do/change? I've been through the settings but can't see anything that changes it.

OR... is it because i used to share the video clip having not created in in sharefacory? If this is the case, then sharefactory hinders your friends watching it on the timeline.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...