anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

So I recently picked up Nier: Automata. Color me impressed.

I just picked up Nier: Automata recently on sale for $22 and I must say that it always has me coming back for more. Especially now that I'm starting to navigate my way into plug-in chips its opened up more for me. Also, One of the aspects that I just recently learned that really entices me is the fact that there are, apparently, 26 different endings to achieve. My very first ending I came upon by accident had me cracking up (to avoid spoilers, it was ending K, 😂😂)

Minor spoilers?? ahead The story really has me wanting to come back, wanting to unravel it more and more... Trying to figure out how exactly this setting came to be, how the machines are becoming sentient, who should I truly trust? And the character growth 2B seems to be going through due to the external influences around her. It's amazing.

The other thing I love about this game is how the game changes the point of view in different areas... Straight from the get-go, it switched up on me 3-4x... Kinda blew me away because I literally went into this game Completely blind not knowing this fact... It really spices things up for me.

Oh, and 2B is one bad Mamma Jamma.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...