anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2017

Some questions abbout City Shouroded in Shadows

As a Big fan of Disaster Report,and Japanese Monstee Movies,i'm really animad to play this game(in fact this and White Day are the twi games that make me buy a ps4) but theres almost no information abbout the game plot in the internet so i have some questions to any one to played the game.

1-every monsters is a complet unrelated scenario or we can se things like Godzilla interact with EVA Unity 1?

2-The male and Female characters have the same gameplay and story or are complet different plots?

3-the game have the feel of Disaster Report and Raw Danger?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...