anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Someone just came out on Twitter about being sexually harassed by a Naughty Dog lead back in 2015

https://twitter.com/DBal/status/919284577566412801

The thread of posts says it all but basically he was affected by it pretty heavily so he went to Sony PlayStation HR and told them about it and was fired the next day. Sony PlayStation then offered him money to keep silent, which he denied. He's been unemployed ever since and has been lying to interviewers about why he left ND because he was scared to talk. Recently came out with his experience because of all the others he is seeing sharing theirs.

Shocking news that shows these things happen everywhere, but even more shocking that Sony tried to bury it and cover it up.

EDIT: I've been informed that this was already posted in the sub and I just didn't see it. Original post was here: http://ift.tt/2yihHUK

Sorry for the repost!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...