anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Started fixing my PlayStation controller because the charging port was broken. Now it won't turn on.

So I brought a new port and replaced the old one in my controller fairly easily - and while my controller is dismantled I can turn it on and use it with my PS4. However when I put it all together again it doesn't turn on anymore.

If I use my fingernail to pry apart the plastic slightly on the left side of the controller without the screws in I can also use it fine. So I know all the parts work inside and I don't need to reset it - but can anyone help me find a solution to this as I've searched through Google and I can't find anything. Also know the P.S. button isn't dirty because it does work when the controller is pulled apart.

Heading into work now so won't be able to respond for a few hours but will respond as soon as after! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...