anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Struggling to enjoy games a month after Persona 5

For some reason I cannot find anything that grips me, it’s driving me insane because I just want something I can relax with. I’ve enjoyed Mario Odyssey the last few days but really want to smash out some enjoyment on my ps4 like I did with P5

I’ve tried at least an hour of each of the following -HZD (10 hours in) -Yakuza 0 -Digimon Cyber Sleuth -Bloodborne -Nier Automata (15 hours in and feel nothing) -TLOU

I also have -Second Son -Amnesia -Ratchet and Clank -Uncharted 4

I played the South Park demo and enjoyed it but it still doesn’t warrant dropping $100 on it currently.

Has anyone had this issue before? How did you fix it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...