anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Suggestions for games with a good story?

I've always been partial towards games with a strong story over games with strong gameplay. If anyone has any suggestions for games with a solid narrative I'd love to hear them. Here's a list of story heavy games I've completed for reference:

  • Nier: Automata
  • Last Of Us
  • Yakuza 0 / Kiwami
  • Bloodborne/DS3
  • SOMA
  • Witcher 3
  • Persona 5
  • Until Dawn
  • Inside
  • Fallout 4
  • Firewatch
  • Life is Strange
  • All Tellgames besides GOT and Minecraft
  • Uncharted 4 / Lost Legacy
  • Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
  • Horizon: Zero Dawn
  • The Last Guardian

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...