anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2017

Swapping between apps with double tap no longer works?

Hello. The exact words are hard to find and have not yeiled a result from Google. You used to be able to double tap the main home/ps button twice and swap between a game and an app - YouTube for example. Can anyone clarify if this still works as for me the double tap will only ever show the TV screen with the horizontal row of tv apps and suggested content below. I can no longer go straight from YouTube back and forth to a game.

Is there a hidden setting? Do you also experience this? Wondering if this is post the update earlier this year which made the video apps appear in 1 folder.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...