anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

The last PSN sales have been so good that are making me seriously think about going all digital

I’m kind of a game collector. On Steam I have about 400 games, but on consoles, I’ve always been very reticent about buying digital games. I must have easily 500+ retail games just with last generation and this one.

Sony, though, is aggressively persuading me to buy digital games. Last sales have been very good, and I’ve bought a couple of titles. But the last one, “Only on PlayStation”, wow. Just The Last of Us, Ratchet & Clank and Wipeout and straight buys if you don’t own the retails.

Sony is doing things veeery good with their last sales. So much that I had to buy an external HDD for all the new games!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...