anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

the left analogue stick of my ds4 won't work.

I was playing games on my pc with a ds4 but I suddenly stopped moving, I was playing said game on the project 64 emulator so I opened up the input configuration menu and it was fine but I decided to see what would happen if I configured what it would be used as and it came up as "Keyboard: ???". I tested it on ds4windows and it still recognised it as the left analogue stick no matter what direction I pushed it in. I tried it in terraria and it also didn't work, how can I fix this and if I leave it like this, will it work on my PS4?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...