anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Thinking of going digital only...

I am beginning to get sucked in by the minimalist lifestyle and aesthetically, I think game cases on my shelf look ugly. So I’m thinking of going digital only. From what I get, the catches with digital only is that you can’t sell digital games - which isn’t a problem since I always keep my games in case I replay them. Another is that you can’t get games used or that physical games get bigger price drops. But don’t sales make up for the lack of big price slashes? What do you think? Do sales make up for no used games or the lack of lower price drops?

Just curious, is there a statistic on how popular digital sale figures are compared to physical sales on ps4?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...