anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Thoughts on the Fury Collection?

So, oddly Darksiders 2 is discounted for 10 euros and at the same time the Fury Collection also costs 10 euros, which contains both games. I've been thinking about getting it.

What do you think of the games? Are they good or will they end up as backlog fillers? Is it a worthy remaster or does it still feel like a PS3 title? It's a very attractive price, two games for 10 euros. I'm not convinced whether to buy or skip it. I'll definetly get my money's worth but I'm not sure if I'll enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...