anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2017

TLOU Remastered Audio Issues

So I just got the Ps4 Pro a week ago after being a long PC gamer because I really wanted to try out the exclusives. The first game I picked out was obviously TLOU because of all the good things I've heard about it. So far I am in love with this game, but I am being plagued with this audio issue that I feel is game breaking. Every time an npc character speaks, their voice gets drowned out towards the end of their sentence. Like Ellie will say a sentence, but the last few words just echo out silently. It's thanks to the subtitles that I know what has been said. I feel like the dialogue between Joel and Ellie is very important plus I find it amusing sometimes. Anyone ever had this issue? The cinematic cutscenes don't have any issues at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...