anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

To whoever Sony exec that though it was a good idea to make the PS4 Remote Play...

... I thank you so much!

I had to travel to another country for a surgery, and I had to stay in a hotel for some days to recover from it.

I tried the PS4 Remote Play before, with myWiFi, when my wife was watching TV, and I was already amazed at it.

I understood that it also works through the internet, and i tried with my phone’s 4G as hotspot. Impressive.

I left my PS4 on at home, and I brought my laptop with me, along with my PS4 controller. I was still skeptic that would work on a hotel wifi, but it turns out, hotel wifi is good and stable, and it works flawlessly.

So now I am in convalescence, playing Far Cry 4 and Metro Redux remotely, and I am still amazed how useful this app is to me in this situation, and Sony didn’t even had to make it.

I just had to vent this, not all venting is because of bad experiences, I am having the greatest one from a So y free app, and I hope the Sony exec that decided to create the PS4 Remote Play app reads this.

To you, thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...