anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Trying to connect a brand new DS4 to my PC, but by default it connects as a headphone device

I just bought a brand new controller for use on my PC, downloaded DS4Windows, and plugged it in. I wasn't sure why it wouldn't show up on DS4W, but as I looked through my devices it turns out it's connecting as a USB headset.

I've tried everything, resetting the controller, trying bluetooth, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, disabling drivers, rebooting, etc. but no matter what I can't get DS4W to recognize it. In the device section of Control Panel it shows up as "Wireless Controller", and if I go into the properties to test it all the button inputs work there.

Any help would be appreciated, I've been trying to get this to work for 3 hours straight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...