anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Trying to Use a Mic on PS4 Remote Play

Currently, I am attempting to find a way to use a Mic on ps4 remote play so I can talk with teammates. PS4 Remote play does not, for some reason, support a Mic through the controller but will recognize a Mic that is directly connected to the PS4. So right now my only work around would be to plug my PC Mic into my ps4 to chat, defeating the purpose of remote play. Is there a work around, short of buying a wireless Mic, I can implement? I was thinking maybe see if there was some way to connect the Mic, through my laptop, via Bluetooth to the ps4 but would not know if that is even possible. Any ideas/answers would be much appreciated. Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...