anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Two-factor authentication and playstation 3

So i'm trying to figure out if i should enable 2-factor verification on my account, but i'm having a little doubt that i wasn't able to solve just reading the pinned topic. Me and my brother used to share one account (same device and house) on a PS3, after some time i got a PS4 and my brother kept the ps3 for himself since he almost doesn't play anything (he mostly uses it for netflix, youtube and stuff alike).

Since a few days i'm getting some pretty strange messages from level 1 accounts that i never heard off and i'm starting to get a little paranoid that some may be trying to hack/stole my account. I have my credit card asigned to this account since i buy some digital games so i can't really afford to lose this account.

I'm now tempted to set up 2-factor verification but i fear i'll make my brother unable to login with this account on his PS3, since i read some people had problems doing it after setting it up. What exactly should i do to be able to start using it without messing with his ps3? I didn't understood exactly what process should i do to be able to log in the ps3 after i do it.

OBS: Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language so i probably wrote some stuff wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...