anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Using the Media Player as a Photo Slide Show Issue

I went on a 6 week trip to Europe and I'm going to have family over on Sunday to show the pictures. I plan on doing this on the living room TV so everyone can see.

So, I put all the pictures on a thumb drive and when I try to view them on the PS4 media player it will show veticle photos sideways and even some horizontal photos upside down. When I go to the Windows (PC) file preview it seems smart enough to arrange all the photos in the correct side up. I tried to google how to fix this but I thought I could ask the PS4 sub reddit for help. I know you can flip them the right orientation as the photos come up during the slide show, but I just know that my mom and mother in law will feel a little nauseated watching us do that.

So, is there a way to fix this? Is this in the PC side? Do I have to do this in Windows?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...