anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2017

What current generation racing game will give me an experience closest to GT3 or GT4?

Hi all, I was really excited to jump back into a sim racer for the first time in a while. I have really enjoyed Gran Turismo games of the past. I did some reading on Sport and am a little hesitant to pick it up, as it seems it has no career mode. I really liked the car customization, grinding up from a Miata, and wide variety of vehicles that the old GTs offered. Any advice on what current generation racing game will give me an experience closest to what I'm looking for?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...