anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2017

What's the fastest/best way to transfer video captures?

Just looking to get my stuff off the PS4 so I can free up space. My 2TB extenal HDD is not the correct format so I can't freaking use it to copy. What the hell. Yeah I can't exactly format it either because it's already 1tb full of important stuff.

I didn't realise the Share upload to Youtube function doesn't support easy batch uploading. It's a mess to use. I got 300GB of video to upload, and if I were to use this function, it'd be a pain to do. Also there's no option to delete local files simultaneously once it's done uploading, but that's a bit smaller of an issue.

Alternatives & what do you do to your captures?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...