anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

When do you use Spotify on your PS4?

I really appreciate that Spotify works in such a seamless way while using the PS4! But to be honest, although I'd love to, I just can't use it while playing any games, it always gets in the way of something: if I'm playing multiplayer it keeps me from properly listening to important stuff such as footsteps;

If I'm playing single player it is also not a good idea, since those games usually have a soundtrack that was planned to be listened to while playing the game, so I wouldn't want my own songs to get in the way of that experience.

So with that in mind, how is it for you? Do you listen to Spotify while gaming on the PS4? If yes with which kinds of games?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...