anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Who else is picking up Hidden Agenda for Halloween?

Hidden Agenda was created by the team that made Until Dawn. I've been keeping an eye on it since I saw it at Sony's E3 pre-show. Looks super interesting, especially (and maybe moreso) because of the multiplayer party aspect of it. I love the Jackbox games and played a few rounds of "That's You!" (which use the same app device controller that Hidden Agenda will), so I'll definitely be checking it out.

Maybe this game wasn't even on your radar. Definitely looks like it will be worth a look. The PlayStation store says it will be releasing next Tuesday and will cost $20 USD.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...