anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Why I think we might get a Bloodborne 2 reveal on Monday

It seems to me that that the timing of Paris Games Week in relation to the Xbox One X release is a perfect opportunity for Sony to throw cold water on Microsoft right before a console launch. I feel like the best way to present your console as a superior option is to present exclusive titles. The timing just feels right for a Bloodborne 2 reveal. I know many are speculating that it could be revealed at PlayStation Experience in December, but Bloodborne 2 is arguably Sony’s best way to create a stir right now, so strategically, it makes more sense to do it Monday. This is definitely wishful thinking on my part but I’m planting a flag now, we will see Bloodborne 2 on Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...