anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

Will a PS4 output to a TV and monitor at the same time?

So I know for sure that with a HDMI splitter a PS4 can split to two monitors simultaneously without any problem. It's done a lot now for FGC head to head setups. The thing I'm wondering is that if the PS4 was split towards a 4K TV and a 1440p monitor, could it display on both simultaneously? Would it just work without any problems, would I have to set the PS4 output to 1080p, would I have to get something other than a HDMI splitter, or would there be no way to get this to work at all?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...