anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Will there ever be another Prince of Persia?

This is something that came to mind after all the attention around the Assassin’s Creed series recently.

I loved the trilogy of games released on PS2, with Sands of Time being one of my favourite games ever. There was one other title released in 2008 too, but it was a big step down from the other three.

Does anyone else wish this series made a return in some form? I’d love a new game but in this era of remasters I’d happily settle for an upgraded Sands of Time or something.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...