anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Yakuza 0 revived my love for gaming.

I was burning out on games lately. Most of them just felt like rehashed clones of each other, my backlog was growing fast and my willingness to play got weaker everyday. Then I baught Yakuza 0, just to have a try at something new.

50 hours in and I'm barley scratching the surface, but while other games made me tired of "barley scratching the surfaces" with boring, repetitive fetching quests and collectibles- Yakuza always manage to surprise me. The story is great and the map while small fits the game perfectly. The side quests are fun and often quite funny and stands in great contrast to the rich story, and the gameplay itself is brilliant.

Only complaints are the graphics, but still not a huge downside. I kind of finding the art style fitting.

Yakuza did what many games failed to do for me lately. If you feel like you need a refreshment- I highly recommend it.

TL;DR: freakin awesome game, very refreshing, much fun, do play.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...