anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Best PS4 action games for stress relief?

Hey guys! I've been getting really damned stress lately, and need an action-y game that I can play for blowing off steam.

I'd prefer something short, that can be played in about 10-15 minute bursts, requires some skill, and doesn't exactly need an online feature (my internet is crappy, so I can't always play online).

Playing bots on Black Ops 1 has been my stress relief in the past, but I'd love something for the PS4 instead! I've completed GTA 5, and online doesn't really interest me too much for short bursts!

Thanks guys! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...