anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Question about Horizon Zero Dawn Gameplay

Hello! I am disabled and I have a hard time with games where I have to control the camera and character using both joysticks. I'm really interested in playing Horizon Zero Dawn, but I'm unsure of how the controls work and I don't want to blow $45 on a game I can't play. I fell in love with Witcher 3 because it only requires minor camera adjustments with the right stick when swimming and such, but otherwise the camera follows your character as you run. Is Horizon like that?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...