anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Sucker Punch must have listened to me in regards to Ghost of Tsushima

A few weeks ago, I was envisioning a game in my head that they should make. An open-world game where you play as a samurai in feudal Japan. A game where you're walking around the Japanese countryside, katana at your hip, and just explore bamboo forests, towns, villages, Japanese gardens, pagodas, etc., and would have combat that would be more realistic as opposed to games like Ninja Gaiden. It would be based on an authentic, realistic version of Japanese history, as opposed to games like Nioh and Onimusha. Welp, Sucker Punch must have listened (and subsequently traveled back in time 3.5 years to start developing it.) "Seriously, how come no one has made a sprawling samurai open-world game yet?" said Nate Fox, creative director at SP, in his blog. I've been asking that question for a while. Thank you for listening Sucker Punch. You just announced the game I've wanted for so long, and it just shot up to be my most anticipated game!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...