anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

TellTales Games pulls scum move with the sales...

They had a sale just before this new one with the Walking Dead games, Wolf Among us etc, all seperate deals. They also had one bundle include Walking Dead S1,S2 and 7 Days to die for 20 bucks, reasonable price right?Well then they pull this telltales collection just after with Walking dead S1, S2, Wolf Among Us and Tales From the Borderlands AND Game of Thrones for the SAME PRICE. Imagine the faces on the people that had bought any of the games before this...

Call me crazy but that sounds like a right scum thing to do and is shafting those people who just bought that other bundle, like come on Telltales. Are you that desperate for money that you pull these kinds of stunts? I was going to buy this collection but after that, no that is just wrong. Shame on you, I hope this brings attention to anyone else to not support this manipulation on consumers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...