anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Two PS4 systems but want the same save data to be continually shared

So I will be getting a second PS4 system for my bedroom and am wondering if the shared saves can be done on the new system. I know you can copy saves but I want a sharing type of thing to happen. Example of this would be be for like NBA I play a game on system 1 and that saves to be later on in the season and I got to play on system 2 and it is up to date with system 1 save or similarly I'm playing call of duty and get halfway through the campaign on system 1 and when I go to system 2 I want to be at the same position on this secondary system. Is something like this possible through maybe the plus cloud storage alternative or is this not valid and I just have to suck up not having similar saves across both systems



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...