anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

What happened to the Saints Row Series?

Honestly it’s one of the biggest downward spirals I’ve ever seen.

Saints Row 1 was good. Saints Row 2 was even better. It basically expanded on the first game and made it 10x better. Then Saints Row 3 comes out and I question what they’re doing. Aliens? Dildos? Okay fair enough that can slide.

Then comes the big one. Saints Row fucking 4. Cause I really wanted to be the president and have supernatural abilities and fly. What were they even thinking? Saints Row was good because it was about gangs and had some humour in it. Turning into a fucking shitshow isn’t really funny.

I don’t get it. Saints Row 2 was fun. It wasn’t a GTA clone just because it was an open world shooter. It had its differences and that’s what made it a good game. It had potential but they blew it.

The game basically went from gangs to gangbangs.

I can officially say RIP Saints Row.

Sorry for the rant just wanted to get it out. Anybody else feel like they messed up the series after 2?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...