anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

What is the easiest method for upgrading from my PS4 to the PS4 Pro? I also want to swap out the Pro hard drive.

I just ordered the PS4 Pro & the 2TB Seagate FireCuda. I’ll have both Friday.

I’ve never done this before. I’d like to transfer everything from my PS4 to the Pro & also put the 2TB FireCuda in the Pro. I’m then selling my PS4 to a guy from Craigslist. I’d like to wipe it completely as if he’s getting a brand new PS4. I don’t want any of my personal info left on it. I do have a 2TB external HDD & a 128GB USB drive.

What is the best way to do all of this, like a step by step guide. All I can find on YouTube is videos on how to remove hard drives from the PS4 & Pro.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...