anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

What kind of new games you would like to see devs create? Let's post our ideas and discuss...

I'll start, it would be great if some awesome devs could develop the following games:

Large Scale Milsim game A game similar to Squad or Rising Storm 2 Vietnam on PC for console, with maybe a radial wheel style menu for squad commands, with realistic bullet damage (akin to Siege) and destructible mechanics.

A proper medieval Conquest MP game A game with the mechanics of For Honor, Kingdom Come Deliverance and Mount and Blade Warband, set in a multiplayer only setting where you can either free roam on a map of a set size with clans and attack other clans, build defensese, etc, or engage in straight up castle siege battles, where one side are the attackers and defenders (in a castle).

A R.U.S.E. RTS remaster Loved that game on PS3 but I feel like its potential was never reached in terms of multiplayer, maybe Ubisoft could remaster the game for PS4/X1 and put in proper matchmaking and servers



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...