anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

[Advice] Weird audio issues with headphones connected to DualShock 4.

I recently bought a pair of Sennheiser HD 4.50 Bluetooth headphones for listening to music. It hadn't really occurred to me to use them with my PS4 but today my TV broke and I am using my speakerless PC monitor as a back up.

When in a game the audio is very odd. The stereo doesn't seem to like the sounds in the game. Sometimes/ or when facing particular direction it's perfect but a lot of it is muffled or barely audible.

I've played around with a lot of the in game setting and the system preferences but to no avail. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...