anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Primay PS4 problems.

Ok so at some point I deregistered my only PS4 as my "primary" PS4. My brother also has a PS4 and I thought maybe I had registered his to my account but now that does not appear to be the case. If my system is not connected to the internet I lose access to all digits copies of games I have downloaded and cannot play them until I have internet access again. This is normally not a problem at home so I have been procrastinating dealing with the problem, however I work as a merchant mariner offshore and bring my system with me to occupy long weeks spent without internet and phone service. I would really like to solve this problem so I can play a few digital download games I have. I have contacted SONY and they have been absolutely no help whatsoever. I don't understand how this isn't a simple password recovery type situation. Can anybody offer some advice please?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...