anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

Is there a way to bypass the "Welcome Back to Playstation. Press the PS Button" screen?

so basically, my controller has desynced from my PS4. normally it should be a simple matter to connect it to the PS4 again, but not for me.

the main problem is that the micro USB port on my controller has been busted for awhile now. so i can't just plug it in and press the PS Button to get past the welcome screen.

i tried using a keyboard, and apparently the PS key is mapped to "Pause/Break", but when i press that key, it takes me to the quick menu where you can put turn off, restart, or put the PS4 to rest. doesn't really help me.

anyone have any ideas? it's frustrating because if i could just get past this screen, i'd be fine. anyone have any ideas, or am i boned? seems like my only moves are to get a new controller, or wait for the next time a friend can come over with a PS4 controller.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...