anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

upgraded DS4 controllers to 2000 mah battery, now none are charging. Help!

Battery life was getting bad, so I bought 3 2000 mah batteries from aliexpress. All 3 controllers were working after install, no issues. But they will not charge. They might light up for a minute or 2 when plugged into ps4 usb, but then stop. Tried charging on PC, nadda.

Tried the reset button, the holding share and ps button together trick, and out of desperation, the freezer. No dice. Worse part is I threw out the other 3 batteries.Doh! Any thoughts or am I boned? How can all 3 batteries be bad? Is there a connection inside I messed up?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...