anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Just bought The Witcher 3: Complete Edition during the Double Discount sale. I'm having a hard time getting into or enjoying the game. Any advice?

I kept reading reviews and posts about how good The Witcher 3 is, possibly one of the best RPGs of all time. But I'm having a hard time enjoying it. One of the major issues I'm having with it is the clunky combat system. Am I missing something here? I want to keep playing and I want to have that one moment where everything clicks and I really start to like it. But after a few hours in, I'm kinda forcing myself to keep struggling to like it. Any tips or tricks that maybe made you guys really start to appreciate the game and enjoy it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...