anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Need I worry about the paint wearing off of my gold model and controller?

I just got the new gold edition and realized it has the same feel of my old silver PS 2 whose coat wore off in the corners and likely would have gotten worse over time.

I also noticed my gold system has some scratches on it, even though it is supposed to be brand new according to the seller I bought it from (they have excellent ratings).

1-2 scratches are super fine while the other kinda looks like a squiggly line on the side. The black part of the system that is sandwiched between the gold halves also has a few fine scratches.

This isn't worth the hassle of returning over superficial marks but I am concerned about the paint job -- I hope Sony didn't cheap out here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...