anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Just started Horizon Zero Dawn, not really understanding the weapon/outfit modifications

Really liking it so far, haven't gotten too far yet to really get a grip on the mechanics overall, just wondering how you figure out the best way to understand modifications? I find the explanations either way too vague or don't have any descriptions for what they do. I was playing a ton of Skyrim lately and I loved how the perks and enchantments say exactly what they do to each item so I wish there was more in depth answers to each mod. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...